Kimball is still in business

Brad Treloar Brad@quavermusic.com.au
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:24:07 +1000

Sorry not quite right. Kimball International is still in business but no
longer owns Bosenderfor - see except from Bosendorfer website below.

2002 BAWAG / P.S.K.
- NEUER EIGENTÜMER VON BÖSENDORFER

On January 7th, 2002, the contract to purchase L. Bösendorfer Klavierfabrik
was signed by the Austrian company BAWAG-P.S.K. Group, from Kimball
International, Inc.. After 36 years therefore, this means that Bösendorfer
has returned to Austrian ownership. In the years since 1966, Kimball
International, as Bösendorfer's previous owner, had demonstrated a committed
responsibility towards Austrian circumstances. As a company within the
BAWAG-P.S.K.Group, Bösendorfer will now benefit greatly from being
associated with Austria's third largest banking group. This will certainly
be a big advantage for the future marketing of all our range of products.
Bösendorfer Klavierfabrik intends to continue the very positive trends of
the last 5 years, to increase our production, already at our highest level
for 175 years, still further. Bösendorfer will continue to maintain both the
highest quality of materials used, as well as our traditional hand-crafted
production methods, that Bösendorfer are deservedly renowned for.

Regards

Brad Treloar
Quaver Music
12 / 147 Marshalltown Road