Kimball is still in business

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:33:52 -0700

    I, for one, am glad that they're still in business. Just so long as =
they don't start making any of those muddy sounding pianos with horribly =
inharmonic scales again. I can imagine myself visiting the factory and =
saying something like; "Step away from the piano and nobody gets hurt."  =

    Somewhere I heard someone say that they were also making coffins. I =
decided right then and there that I would be cremated.=20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: D.L. Bullock=20
  To: Pianotech@Ptg. Org=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:40 PM
  Subject: Kimball is still in business

  Sorry guys, Kimball did not go out of business.  They are still Wall
  Street's darling "Kimball International" the worlds largest furniture
  manufacturer and owner of Bosendorffer pianos.  They just did not want =
the
  hassle of messing with cheap pianos any more.  I am sure the low =
quality of
  Kimball pianos in large part was responsible for their dropping the =
Kimball
  factories into the dumpster as excess baggage.

  D.L. Bullock
  www.thepianoworld.com
  St. Louis