Moore Temperament

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 05:43:43 -0500 (CDT)

Bill B., Susan S., Corte, Ed Foote, Jason--

Thanks so much for your replies about the Moore Temperament. I was
hoping for info from Jorgensen and I got it. A couple of months ago
I tried to find a used copy since it is out of print, but to no
avail.
I have been thinking about what to do with what I heard, and have
decided that on all pianos in my shop I will use the Moore (I
specialize in old uprights). Then I will be able to keep using it
after I've sold the pianos, since that is the tuning that was on the
piano when my customer chose it.
Unfortunately I'm not young, so I won't make much progress toward
populating the world with Moore, but it's a little bit.
Anyway, thanks again. For someone who loves learning, this
experience has been a real treat -- and impossible without this
list!
Cheers,
Clair

Clair's Piano Service