Durham's Rock Hard Soundboard Putty

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:10:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/2002 11:42:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com writes:

> Subj:Durham's Rock Hard Soundboard Putty
> Date:6/27/2002 11:42:54 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com">macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>     Tyler

    Durhams rock hard putty is a wonderful dent and gap filler for smoothing
out small imperfections  on the inner rim glue joint before gluing in a new
board etc. It sands well but it has no structural strength or glue strength
and can be quite brittle.
  I can hear those cut corners from here