convention video footage??

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 02:05:45 +0000

Does anyone at the convention by any chance have a video camera and a
way to get some video clips on the net?  I would have wanted to go to
the convention, but unfortunately couldn't afford it.  I also don't
think I'll be able to go next year because that's the weekend I go to a
camp with several hundred of my friends.  I'd really like to know what
the convention is like, though.  Pictures are nice, but sometimes it'd
be nice to see people demonstrating the pianos and tools and things. :)
--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm

--