Again???

Ed Carwithen edwithen@oregontrail.net
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:42:32 -0700

It must be some phase of the moon or something.  Last Friday I had the =
wierd Eterna piano with 75 notes or whatever.. Today it's a "Chopin" =
piano.  only 63 notes, and only two strings per note for the whole piano =
except one string per note from D#3 down to the chopped off bottom of =
the piano.  Actually for such a "toy" it was pretty well put together.  =
Owner's father had bought it so that he could carry it around with a =
blue grass band.  It was small enough and light enough to carry =
anywhere.  Hadn't been tuned since 1978, and was only down about 5 =
cents. =20

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!  Ain't life interesting???????

Ed Carwithen
John Day, OR