Feeling the Hammers when playing

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 22:58:41 +0200

Hey there Jim !

I am a psychohistorics fan myself... combining these two terms we arrive at the
study of psychoacoustichistory. And since we are communicating this over the
interenet I suppose we could be called cyberpsychoacoustichistorians.... or
perhaps cyberpsychohistoricalacousticians... and since I am a bit hyper
sensitive I guess that means I am at present a
hypercybersensoralpsychoacoustichistorian.... or something like that....

Or perhaps I am just plain psycho ?? :)

RicB

 JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

>Richard........."psychoacoustics".......What a wonderful word!!
> Do you suppose Patrick may have the class subject wrong? Perhaps it was a
>class on Piano Tuners? Nah... probably not..if it were then the word would
>have been psychoacousticticians???? or psychoacousticians????
>I can just hear it now......
>'Hello this is Jim Bryant your friendly psychoacoustictician calling to
>confirm our appointment on Friday morning....' :-)    Probably wouldn't
>work
>though cause we shorten things too much   such as 'tuner' instead 'piano
>tuner' or 'piano technician'
>I don't think our customers would want a call from their "psycho". :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF
Griegakadamiet UiB