Symphony Piano Sale

Dpshans@AOL.COM Dpshans@AOL.COM
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:26:05 EST

Yeah, Terry, it sounds familiar.

  And you should see the professional "Sales Cadre" that are flown in to put
the squeeze on your client (similar to ex-CIA operatives:  "Look, lady, you
buy this piano right now, and nobody gets hurt.")  Your client may find a
good piano there, but as to finding a good deal...

   Drill into them the phrase, "I can't make a down payment until my
technician has inspected this piano."  If nothing else, this will give them
some time to "walk around the block" and think about the deal.  And no matter
what kind of sale they call it, it's nothing more than retailing, and
negotiating is the American Way.

Dan Dannenfelser,
Sacramento, CA