little Bosendorfer pillow?

Thu, 07 Mar 2002 07:53:42 -0600

At 12:28 03/07/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi
>I occasionally service a 9 foot Bosendorfer. Inside the piano is a small
>padded rectangular thing about 5X8 inches in size with the Bosendorfer
>name stamped on it. What is this thing for?
>
>I posted a picture of it here...
>Michael Musial

Some of them thar yerpeean pinanners no gots buttons on the lids.  That
pillow is to go under the small part of the lid when it is opened to avoid
scratching. etc.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)