Twist and Shout - ZEN Follow up ?

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:21:52 -0500

At 01:28 AM 03/09/2002 -0500, I wrote:
>Hi Zen-
>So what did you do?
>
>David Skolnik

I asked because I thought your question had raised some interesting
procedural issues that only became clearer in your second posting.

and Wim Blees wrote:

>  Before proceeding I would definitely get back to the dealer on this one,
> and get him, or the manufacturer, to pay for the repair. I have a
> feeling, though, that the dealer will probably want to send his own tech
> to do the work, or even have the piano brought back to the store to be
> repaired.

David Neerson and (the real) Newton may not have seen or remembered the
above.  The only one who should reasonably be responding to this query
is...THE ZEN!  Maybe I should have posted her privately. ?

David Skolnik