Fees

Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:10:26 -0800

method. =20

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: HazenBannister@cs.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: March 16, 2002 7:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Fees

  Hi list,=20
   I think that what is better for one , may not be for the next guy.I =
think for myself,it works better for my customer to know what a =
particular job will cost,instead of wondering how long it's going to the =
take.They might wonder if I'm as fast maybe,as the next guy.I could see =
someone sitting over me ,thinking ,how long is this going to take.If I =
tell them to regulate an action will cost $350,then they know where they =
stand,and it matters not how long it takes.But if we treat our cutomers =
fairly,I think any way we explain it will work.My customers have the =
upmost respect for not only my work,but my opinion.=20
  Good tuning & pricing=20
  Hazen Bannister=20