various ETDs

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 02:12:24 -0000

In Jan this year at the AZ State Conference I taught a class on 5
different ETDs, demonstrating each one. The ETDs used were RCT,
TunelabPro, Verituner, SAT III, and TlabPro-PPC. I have not been a
distributor for any of these for over 2 years, so the class received a
rather even handed treatment of each. They all work quite well.
For those who are considering which would work best for them, send me an
email privately, specifying your particular needs.

    Jim Coleman, Sr.