Journal on CDs

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:32:08 -0700

Don't rub it in, Bill. Some of us just like the challenge, that's all.=20
Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Bill Ballard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:45 PM
  Subject: Re: Journal on CDs

  At 5:12 PM -0600 3/31/03, Kent Swafford wrote:
  >Notice that the Mac directions above for copying the CDs to disk are
  >shorter than the 50+ step Windows directions for doing the same
  >thing.

  Don't make it sound to easy. We'd hate to disorient Joe Garrett. Or=20
  maybe someone can pick up one of those candy-colored iMac thingees=20
  for him at a garage sale.

  Bill Ballard RPT
  NH Chapter, P.T.G.

  "The box said 'Requires Windows 98, or better.' So I bought a =
Macintosh."
       ...........a wag from the Web