Knuckles? Why not use little rollers instead ?

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:07:03 +0200

A bearing roller has been demonstrated recently in Europe, I forget by
who. I dont know if it will come on the market. I do know there is already
the initial resistance movement started when anything new gets
introduced.... goes along the lines of "some friction being a good thing".

I can see if I can find out anything more about this if you are
interested.

RicB