Tight wippen centers

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:51:59 -0800 (PST)

With my sometimes ridiculed ( But highly effective:
please ask Robin Hufford ) method of obsolete action
part cleaning, the centers always seem to come out
"about right"- certainly much better than prior to
cleaning-  and  I suspect that the highly concentrated
soap used, which remains slightly after rinsing, is
partly responsible.
     G.S.