Help! Setting up a new shop/Warren Fisher

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:00:59 -0600

Thanks for reminding me, Joe,  I don't tune much anymore.  Just chips
with an accutuner. They were suggested by the contractor.  We may have
to turn them off when we are tuning.:-)  Have to make sure they are on
switches.
Best regards,
Warren