Protek & Bridges

Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:48:00 +0200

Grin... yes... but there is no oil in Proteck... you think its going to have the
same kinds of effects tho ??? Why would it I wonder.... especially when they say
it doesnt damage wood. I mean... if it can damage wood to begin with... its
useage around pianos should immediatly be much more suspect... or what ?

wondering....

RicB

--
Richard Brekne