Scrapers, was "Removing paint from the woodwork".

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:52:51 -0800 (PST)

Which is why you "round" the corners; so they can't
dig in! I have never mastered the use of the classic
rectangular cabinet scraper, although many sing of
their virtues. I do, though, really enjoy the type
with the long handle that one pulls. Always round the
corners.
     Thump

--- "Paul Chick (EarthLink)" <tune4@earthlink.net>