pocet pc-time & chaos for cleints

David's Email ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:09:07 -0800

I have been monitoring the archives for the last few months...I noticed =
a post by you mentioning the cost of Time & Chaos at $89.  It's priced =
at $45.  I use it and haven't found anything as intuitive.  I have =
Outlook and attempted to use it myself but I found it way to complicated =
and more geared to big time corporate office situations.  I'm just a one =
man band and want everything as simple as possible.

David I.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: tune4u@earthlink.net=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:22 AM
  Subject: Re: pocet pc-time & chaos for cleints

  Yep. Works great with Outlook Pocket on the handheld. I'm still =
experimenting with best ways to set it up.

  TURN OFF SYNCING WITH OUTLOOK ON THE DESKTOP IN THE AUTOSYNC =
PROGRAM!!!! Just use the Time & Chaos plug-in to do all the data syncing =
or you will have a mess on your hands. Just use AutoSync to make the =
connection, disable all of its sync options.

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, MO
  =20
  Original message attached.