Agraffe reaming

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 11:00:20 -0500

Since I contract out about all true belly work, I don't worry about
this much, but, does anyone make thin spacers that could be used to
position agraffes?  A spacer of 0.007 would make the agraffe
90-degrees from it's natural seating point.  A 0.0035 spacer would
give you 45-degrees on an agraffe with a 36 TPI threading.  It's hard
to think that that level difference would be any more extreme than
the natural variation in agraffe manufacturing.

Am I really off base here?

dave