Agraffe reaming checking hole's height.

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:30:12 +0200

Using a light, or a "beam spreader" on a little laser shows the
biggest differences, mostly coming from the base of the hole, not the
agrafes. But it is not a long time I check that, and it is not for
perfection, only to avoid "stairs" in the string's plane, damper lift,
and so on (more likely to arise near the break).

I had once problems with the finish (holes not protected while
spraying). I try to keep things in their original place otherwise.

Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech