Upweight Maximums

Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:58:48 -0700

I don't see how high upweights will make the action feel lighter.  The case
you describe has BW at 50.  Friction of 8-10 grams is not likely in the
lower end of the piano unless the pinning is really loose.  So that would
put downweights in the 60 - 65 range.  Too much for my liking.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net