Pianos In Iraq

Elwood Doss, Jr. edoss@utm.edu
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:42:00 -0500

I wonder if anyone got a video of that scene!  I'd like to see it! Also, =
I wonder what kind of piano it was-size make, etc.?
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr.
Technical Director/Piano Technician
Department of Music
225 Fine Arts Building
University of Tennessee at Martin
731/587-7482
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Robert Goodale=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 9:31 AM
  Subject: Pianos In Iraq

  As Sadam's house of cards quickly comes tumbling down the war has =
taken a new humorous twist.  Fox News has reported several times now =
that in basrah a group of looters stole a grand piano from a hotel and =
were pushing it down the street.  Hope they don't bust off that rear =
wheel in a bomb crater!

  Rob Goodale, RPT
  Las Vegas, NV