Message Format

Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:14:49 -0700

It has come to my attention that the Pianotech archives use an HTML
"scrubber" to remove HTML formatting and thereby save space, and that
messages formatted in HTML (as opposed to "Plain Text") appear virtually
unreadable in the archives.  As I was unaware of this, I had my message
default settings in HTML.  The HTML formatting allows a variety of
stylistic enhancements such as bold, italic, underline, indenting, etc..
Plain text formatting does not have these enhancements.

I have, therefore, changed my default settings to plain text format and,
assuming my information is correct, would suggest others do the same.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net