keys not returning

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:05:11 -0500

Sure sounds like an angled upper section key with a worn center bushing
to me.  Have you tried using a flat-ended needle file to smooth out the
sides of the socket that is worn into the felt?  Of course, if you had a
small chisel, you could pop out the bad felt and put new one in there
and charge it to misc. repairs.  What'cha think?

--
Warren Fisher- RPT Retired, Navy Retired, Slidell, Louisiana
<fishwarr@netzero.com>(After May 4th)