Killer Octave Question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:27:36 -0400

John,
         I just read through your web site. While I found it to be a very
well thought out and beautifully implemented site I think you might be
surprised at a number of mis-spellings and sentence structure
problems.  While the incidents aren't exactly rampant throughout they are
noticeable in spots. I bring this up only that it may help in putting your
best foot forward for the customer who is lucky enough to see it.

Respectfully,
Greg Newell