S & S backaction

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:28:20 -0500

Greg:

I bought the drill bit.  At the time I thought it a little pricey,
but actually it's been good to have it.  It is a tapered bit with
just the right taper for the screws you'll be installing.  It is long
enough to work around the length of the tray without the chuck coming
into contact with the tray.  If you only use it to do one tray it
seems expensive, but I've done 3 or 4 now so the cost per job is not
that bad.  I really do like the way the screws fit the taper.

dave