Was "Killer Octave Question" now (OT)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:05:51 -0400

Ron,
         No box that says Bla Bla Bla. I thought you were kidding when I
read that. Actually gave me a little chuckle and then I felt stupid for not
being able to follow along. I wish i could send a screen shot of what I see
but I don't have that tab or box on my screen. Preferences? What would get
that box to show?
Greg