Was "Killer Octave Question" now (OT)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:19:28 -0500

>Ron,
>         No box that says Bla Bla Bla. I thought you were kidding when I
> read that. Actually gave me a little chuckle and then I felt stupid for
> not being able to follow along. I wish i could send a screen shot of what
> I see but I don't have that tab or box on my screen. Preferences? What
> would get that box to show?
>Greg

Sorry, that's Blah, etc. I don't know where the switch would be. I looked
through the configuration stuff and don't see anything obvious to turn it
on or off. Looks like you may have to dig around and try EVERYTHING.
<G>  Joy! Every version of Eudora I've run has had this as default (I
think). I seem to be out of useful suggestions. If I come up with anything
informative, I'll holler.

Ron N