Killer Octave Question

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Um, didn't Mason and Hamlin once supply dealers with a
little demonstation gadget, in which a "rib" lay on a
base between two rigids ends positiouned at exactly
the "rib's" length. The insertion of a mere business
card between one end and its stop then caused  a
marked rise in the rib's center.
     Thump