Elbowrama

Dave Bunch pdtek@mchsi.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:55:28 -0500

>>THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Etcetera! Sure beats hand screwing it or
trying to make a chuck for the electric screwdriver!<<

I would like to suggest my method which does not require a torch (extra
equipment, possible fire and burn hazzard) and is faster.

Clamp some needlenose vise grips to the wire (tightly), maybe about an inch
above the thread (not critical), grab the non thread end with your left hand
and place an elbow onto the other side with the right hand. Then, using the
weight of the pliers, just start the whole thing spinning and the elbow is
threaded on in about one second. The whole process is about 4 seconds.

Dave Bunch