Killer Octave Question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:09:17 -0400

Ron,
         Does Stephen have a web site wherein we could check out his ideas.
         BTW I have been meaning to write and tell you how very much I
enjoy the Rachmoninoff "Lilacs" CD with Scott Davies and the incomparable
Overs Piano , 225 (No.3). I've never heard anything like it. The clarity
and full, round, beautiful tone throughout the scale is fantastic! There
are several spots that show off the action repetition quite nicely as well.
Well done sir!! Well Done!!!

Best,
Greg Newell

John,