No killer octave here

Tony Caught caute@bigpond.com.au
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:24:39 +0930

Hi Del,

Understand what you are saying and I do agree but it may be possible that
because the strings are locked onto the bridge, that the strings vibrations
will be transferred to the soundboard over a greater area of bridge /
soundboard contact. By doing this it would not rectify the problem but it
may disguise it enough to not be so noticeable.

I know, not the right answer but it sure would stop a lot of false beats in
the upper treble.

Regards

Tony