Killer Octave Question - wire thoughts - Delignit

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:45:36 -0400

Isaac,
         I'm sure interested in the recordings. I'd like to be informed
when the web site comes on line as well. Where can I see some of these
pictures that were talked about? Thanks!!

Greg Newell

At 07:40 AM 4/13/2003, you wrote:

>Hello ,
>
>Thanks in your interest, I'd say there is some fine craftsmanship yet
>but a very few can really design things, and that is understandable.
>Re-engineering is certainly an option , assuming one knows what he is
>doing, and even then I suppose there are many parameters unknown.
>
>I like Stephen's piano a lot, indeed he designed some very interesting
>features as a whippen heel that can be regulated in height, "bridge
>eyelets" in place of agrafes, individual string rest that can be
>height regulated horizontally, and more - and of course he used some
>others that where designed by the old masters too.
>There have been recordings made with it, I'll try to obtain a list of
>those if some are interested.
>For sure a web site will be a must for international communication !
>
>With best regards to all.
>
>Isaac OLEG

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net