Why is it that...?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:18:35 -0600

At 12:22 PM 4/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Why is it that...  A collection of rhetorical questions regarding stupid
>things that piano companies have done.  (No particular reason for this,
>just something to make fun of).

Well, Rob.......

While I realize that the questions are rhetorical, and tons of smart-ass
answers pop into my feeble wet-ware..... one answer does float to the
surface..... (like curdled milk)

They all sold, didn't they? <G>

  We can joke about them because they're out there.... in force... and
still making customers happy, in lots of cases. How many kids got the
benefits of music from all of these silly ideas?

Doesn't matter, I guess.

Meanwhile,....
26. Why hasn't Steinway redesigned their plate so that F2 has at least a
CHANCE of damping correctly? (like an SD-10)

Later,
Guy Nichols, RPT

"There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and
stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." -- Albert
Einstein