Baldwin warantee

PatchWick@aol.com PatchWick@aol.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:47:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2003 9:29:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Wimblees@aol.com writes:

> Somehow that doesn't sound right, because if it is, I think every Baldwin
> dealer in the country would be turning in their pianos tomorrow, and every
> Baldwin customer with a complaint would be filing a law suit. I don't think
> that is what Gibson wants. But, I could be wrong.
> Wim

As I understand it, the dealer, at least the one I deal with, already "owns"
the pianos on his sales floor through a loan. Therefore, sending them back is
not an option. I haven't talked to him since this came up, so I'm not sure if
he's going to do anything about it or not. He is in somewhat the same
problem, though. I have a badly made pedal lyre from a "concert master" that
is still on his floor. He also called to see about getting that replaced.
Unfortunately, if they do decide to replace it, he is only one of many
Baldwin dealers waiting for the same part from Sammick...

What a tangled web we weave....

will wickham