Baldwin warantee

Mike Bratcher MBratPianos@indy.rr.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:12:11 -0500

Yes they bought the assets.....,but they are also using the Baldwin =
name.

No opinion, just a comment.

Mike Bratcher

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David M. Porritt=20
  To: Kevin E. Ramsey ; pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 8:46 PM
  Subject: Re: Baldwin warantee

  The word I got was that Gibson bought the assets of the old Baldwin =
Co. from the bankruptcy court and that they didn't actually buy the old =
company.  There's a difference between buying a building and some =
machines, and buying a company.  I'm not defending their actions, I just =
think that's the way they did it.

  dave