Fwd: Techs for LA

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:02:14 -0600

>Hello Roger,
>
>We need to hire one or two talented U.S. or Canadian Techs to work in our
>"Completion Centre" here in City of Industry.  Please keep your eyes open
>for us.  Pay would start at $40 to $50,000 (depending on experience) plus
>insurance etc. per year.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob Jones

Greetings all,
                        I am forwarding this to the list.   Any technicians
interested in these positions please contact me off list, with a short bio.
    Primary work would be finish tuning, voicing, and regulation of Knabe
products.
Knowledgeable telephone trouble shooting would be an asset.

Roger Jolly
Technical Consultant
Samick Music Corp