Anyone need a job?

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:55:37 -0500

And just what was your response to the phone call - "Oh sh** "
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: KENNETH FINLAYSON=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 4:25 PM
  Subject: Anyone need a job?

  Hi List:
  =20
  The local hospital has four pianos which I have been servicing =
regularly for a number of years. One grand old upright in the extended =
care terminally ill lock-in area, had an old alzheimer-afflicted =
patient, who was in a hurry to get to the toilet, mistook the keybed for =
a toilet seat, and defecated all over it.=20
  =20
  I'm booked every day until next week. They have offered me unlimited =
budget. I haven't seen it yet. I have warned not to put water on it. =
They also will supply rubber gloves, white coat, and face mask.
  =20
  In 25 years in the piano industry, this is the worst yet.=20
  =20
  Happy Easter, list.
  =20
  Kenny Finlayson, RPT