Anyone need a job?

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:25:12 -0700

Hi List:

The local hospital has four pianos which I have been servicing regularly =
for a number of years. One grand old upright in the extended care =
terminally ill lock-in area, had an old alzheimer-afflicted patient, who =
was in a hurry to get to the toilet, mistook the keybed for a toilet =
seat, and defecated all over it.=20

I'm booked every day until next week. They have offered me unlimited =
budget. I haven't seen it yet. I have warned not to put water on it. =
They also will supply rubber gloves, white coat, and face mask.

In 25 years in the piano industry, this is the worst yet.=20

Happy Easter, list.

Kenny Finlayson, RPT