Rebuilding for Performance or Show? changes - Isaac OLEG's list

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:37:17 -0400

Isaac OLEG wrote:

> BTW do you know if Ronsen use a A Dodge machine for hammer felting ?

Isaac,

Yes, I think so. I live close by and have been there many times. Ronsen
presses all my hammers. I do all of the shaping, wiring and boring myself.

If you click on this link you will see a drawing of my hammer.

Click on the drawing and you will see another hammer drawing.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979