action felt needed

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:48:52 -0400

Can someone suggest a good place to buy felt?  (Notice, I did not say a
good place to GET felt).  I'm wanting small ready-cut pieces, like those
on
the bottom of upright stickers, or on jacks.  The only catalog I have is
Schaff's, and they have numerous kinds of felt in long strips, but I'd
just
as soon not have to do all that cutting.

Thanks,
Paul Mulik

Gee, that would take what? Six-seven minutes. Busy fella you must be.
	Tom Driscoll
	P.S. Its cloth on the bottom of the stickers, not felt.
	Anybody seen Ted Mack around lately?