"Tuned" Pitch Drop

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:41:37 +0200

Sometime we want to believe so strongly that the piano is still
tuneable that we forget it is basically not !

Not always the good service to the customer , we certainly should live
from time to time saying the piano may be repaired, even (and more
probably) with old customers of ours :>(

Best regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech