Photo of Stephen Paulello's concert grand

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:07:36 -0400

--=====================_35741140==.ALT
Ron,
         A couple of questions. if you please. First, Can you explain why
such a serious curve was necessary in the bass bridge? Second, What does
"generously proportioned bridges" mean? And third Who makes his plate and
does he disign it or use someone else's that he either modifies or employs
as is?

Thanks!

Greg Newell

At 10:44 PM 4/19/2003, you wrote:

>All,
>
>For those who may be interested, I have uploaded an interim page to my
>website, which contains an image of Stephen Paulello's concert grand.
>Please find the page at;
>
>http://overspianos.com.au/plello.html
>
>This page is, as yet, accessible only via the above link, and not directly
>from the index of my website. Stephen has expressed an interest in testing
>our action, with a view to using it for his new 217 cm grand piano, which
>he is designing at present.
>
>Regards,
>Ron O.
>--