Photo of Stephen Paulello's concert grand

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:19:55 +0200

Greg,

The plate was designed by Stephen, the molded  form made in Tchekia, and the
plate at the foundry.

It is unseen on the icture but the side of the cutoff plate bar is fixed on
the braces (underside) to avoid any torsion.

I am expecting Stephen to write a word of twoo himself on the different
fetures, I will translate if necessary.

We are about to send other pictures with more details.

Best regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech