Is it real or a toy Baby Grand?

Ken Reitz kreitz@optonline.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:35:22 -0400

I picked up an old "Schulz" baby Grand Player Piano and I'm looking for
feedback from anyone who has seen a similar piano before.  Is it a rare find
worth further investigation or a novelty piece of junk.  All comments are
welcome!

The piano is very small. It has 73 keys and measures 3' 9"  wide x 3' 4"
long ( not including the keyboard which adds about six inches to the total
measurements). From top to floor the height is 3' 1".  It has a slide out
player section under the keyboard.

Check out the pics.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: IMG_0680.jpg