Is it real or a toy Baby Grand?

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:47:23 -0700

Wow, kind of cool!  I saw one of these before a long time ago in a piano
store near Chicago.  Although the results would be rather unrewarding given
the tone quality, I think it would be worth completely rebuilding because of
it's rarity and novalty.  Probably a fun rebuild too.  Either as a keeper or
for sale although I think it would be tough to find a buyer.

Interesting that it has double legs, did it have a player in it originally?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV