Photo of Stephen Paulello's concert grand

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:24:26 +0200

Ric, you're right, the design allows the "bridge eyelet"  to be
neutral in term of down bearing.

The device is screwed in the bridge with 2 screws, it is installed
first without the central rod, which is inserted after the strings are
passed thru the eyes.

Not sure on how any remaining lateral force is avoided when mounting
the strings, while I don't believe it is such a concern there.

Yes the tone is very open and feel "free" while very powerful if
needed. Pianissimo basses are a joy to play also.

Greetings

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.