Kimball brass flanges

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:35:33 -0500

Schaff has the parts, they are not as pretty as the originals but
they will work. #539 p.107. I have not done a whole set, just plugged
a few in here and there. I missed 'em first time through the catalog,
called Schaff and was told they didnt exist.  Thanks to Keith
McGavern for pointing them out.

----Dave

Dave Doremus RPT
New Orleans