Refinishing - Stripping & Stain Unevenness

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:30:55 +0200

Dear Arthur Grudko

What is the problem with methyl based strippers (other than
environmental and aggressively for skin/eyes...)

I was instructed to stop them with alcohol, then wash with clear
water, but some products sold in France are said to be only washed
with alcohol.

I like to know what are the problems one can have with the dye ,or the
lacquer after that.

Are your products sold in Europe ?

Thanks and Regards.

Isaac OLEG